Happy New Year! This time of year is great for taking a big step back from your day-to-day business operations and management and looking at the big picture. What do you want your equine business to accomplish in 2018? Do you want to expand lessons? Add a new discipline? Increase your number of boarders or your rates? Build a new indoor arena?
None of this will happen by chance, and none of this should happen on a whim. Planning for changes to your business is an important first step to success.
Stable Management offers many articles that can help you plan for success in 2018. Below we list a few just to get you started.
And make sure that you have signed up to receive Stable Management print magazine twice a year FREE! You can do that by going to the top right hand side of the page and clicking on SUBSCRIBE NOW under the small magazine cover.
While you are there, make sure you are signed up to receive our monthly newsletter, which can help keep you up-to-date on articles of importance and news of the day.
Welcome 2018! We wish for you a safe, prosperous and Happy New Year!
- Strategic Planning Basics For Horse Businesses
- Planning for the Transition of Farm/Stable Ownership
- Resources for Women-Owned Businesses
- Creating a Business Plan
- Good Communication is Good Business
- Think About These Things to Improve Your Farm's Business
- Contingency Planning for the Solo Equine Business Owner
- Business Basics for Equine Businesses: Basic Strategic Plan
- Equine Business Savings and Retirement—Savings Account
- Use Referrals to Build Business
- Tips for Stable Owners on Creating a Spreadsheet
- 10 Equine Business Tips for Your Stable's New Year
- The Cost of Horse Stable Conveniences
- Calculate Your Debt-to-Income Ratio
- Managing Horse Farm Client Expectations
There are many other articles and topics that can help you better run your equine business, no matter if you are a stable owner, farm manager or riding instructor. One of the best categories is under Articles>Stable Management and just scroll down.