Breyer Animal Creations will be introducing many new and exciting horses to its collection in 2014, and is releasing a select few as a “sneak peek” in 2013! Breyer’s new additions include Traditional models, a group of Classics horses, a partnership with the only Grand Slam winner and Olympic medalist Pippa Funnell, and a Mini Whinnies set that allows kids the chance to win the trip of a lifetime. These great products will be available this holiday season on BreyerHorses.com and at Breyer retailers everywhere (unless listed below).
The preview includes five new Breyer Traditional Model sets: Realistic and fun for play and display, Breyer’s models feature equine champions and real horse heroes:
· Gentle Carousel Miniature Therapy Horses: Magic and Hamlet are two Miniature Horses with very special jobs! The specially trained therapy horses visit children and adults in schools, hospitals, and hospices. Magic has been honored as the “Most Heroic Pet in America,” by AARP the Magazine and one of history’s “Top 10 Heroic Animals,” by Time/CNN in 2011. The miniature horses will become “Santa Ponies” this holiday season as they make festive visits to children with life-threatening illnesses.
· Highly honored OT Sara Moniet RSI earned the distinctions of Arabian Horses Association (AHA) Distance Horse of the Year, America Endurance Ride Conference (AERC) Distance Horse of the Year, and the Institute for the Desert Arabian Horses Drinkers of the Wind Challenge Champion in 2011. During that year, she covered 1,675 competition miles, completed all 31 rides she entered and had 10 overall wins and 9 Best Conditions. OT Sara Moniet RSI’s journey continues as she joins Breyer as a portrait model, available in December.
· RCh Ventarrones, the highest pointed Peruvian Breeding stallion in the United States, joins Breyer as a portrait model. Titles in his show career include 36 Champion of Champions, 21 Best Gaited Horse of Show, 24 Best Gaited Stallion, and 22 First Place Stallion Zootecnico (conformation) titles). The stallion’s achievements are highlighted by a record breaking 11 Laureado awards. Available in December.
· The Royal Canadian Mounted Police is world-renowned for its “Musical Ride,” the stunning spectacle that is a living symbol of Canada. Breyer’s officially licensed beautiful black RCMP Musical Ride horse celebrates the striking appearance, impeccable training, and stellar choreography of the show.
· Always a collector favorite, the Indian Pony is back, and now one in six come with a chalky finish and colorful Native American markings! The chalky models feature a white basecoat reminiscent of some 1970s vintage models. Available now.
Great new additions for young horse lovers and collectors in Breyer’s junior collector line, Classics are 1:12 scale and feature authentic sculpting and detailing.
· Classics Horse of the Year, an Appendix Quarter Horse named Amelia! The Appendix Quarter horse is a cross that has the height, speed and refinement of the Thoroughbred, and the muscle and bone of the Quarter Horse. Second in a collectible series, this limited edition is exclusively available in 2013! Available in November.
· It’s a New Arrival at the Barn! The magic of a new foal is captured in this sweet set, which features a mare and her foal, and everything a child needs to care for them. The set is due in November.
· Breyer introduces three new Horse and Foal Sets, which are great gifts perfect for starting a child’s model horse collection. The new sets include a chestnut semi-leopard Appaloosa mare with a chestnut blanket appaloosa foal, a mealy bay Dartmoor pony mare and light bay foal, and a raven black Morgan mare and a red bay foal. Available in November.
Breyer partners with Olympic eventer Pippa Funnell, the world’s only Rolex Grand Slam of Eventing Winner, to produce a series of book and horse sets inspired by the author’s love of horses and wealth of knowledge.
· Magic Spirit is the first adventure in the Tilly’s Pony Tails series and tells the story of a girl named Tilly who must earn the trust of a rescued horse. Includes the book and model of Magic Spirit, available in December.
· Pride and Joy continues the Tilly’s Pony Tails series as Tilly must figure out why her trainer is hesitant to compete on her old event horse. The set includes a book and model of Pippa Funnell’s own mount, Primmore’s Pride, available in December.
Finally, a new and impulsive way to collect model horses!
· A golden treasure surprise is the ultimate collectible in Mini Whinnies Surprise, a fun set of 18 miniature horses. The 1:64 scale Mini Whinnies are perfectly sized for collecting, stocking stuffers and party favors. Available in November.
· Kids can enter Mini Whinnies and the Trail to Breyerfest for the chance to win a trip to BreyerFest Silver Celebration in Lexington, Kentucky! Breyer is accepting contest submissions from Nov. 15, 2013 to March 15, 2014. Complete contests rules will be available on BreyerHorses.com.
Breyer founded in 1950, is a division of Reeves International. Breyer is renowned for its realistic and authentic model horses and accessories. To learn more, visit BreyerHorses.com and www.ReevesIntl.com.