The Certified Horsemanship Association (CHA) will be sending its Chief Executive Officer Christy Landwehr to many educational expos across the continent this year to speak on behalf of the association on topics such as How to Market Your Equine Business, Tack Safety, Teaching Techniques, Risk Management, Event Planning, and many more.
Some of the events include:
- Rocky Mountain Horse Expo in Denver, CO March 8 – 11 www.coloradohorsecouncil.com
- American Youth Horse Council in Herndon, VA March 23 – 25 www.ayhc.com
- Equine Affaire in Columbus, OH April 12 – 15 www.equineaffaire.com
- The Mane Event in Red Deer, Albert April 27 – 29 www.maneeventexpo.com/RedDeer
- Great HomeSchool Convention in Long Beach, CA May 24 – 26 www.greathomeschoolconventions.com
- AmerEquine in Fort Worth, TX June 1 – 3 www.amerequine.com
- Western States Horse Expo in Sacramento, CA June 8 – 10 www.horsexpo.com
“I am excited to travel to these wonderful events to represent CHA and teach riding skills, horsemanship safety and business topics,” says Christy Landwehr CEO for CHA. “Please stop by our booth at these events to find out more about how CHA can help you in your equine endeavors.”
The purpose of CHA is to promote excellence in safety and education for the benefit of the horse industry. CHA certifies instructors and trail guides, accredits equestrian facilities, publishes educational manuals, produces educational horsemanship DVDs and hosts regional and international conferences. For more information on the Certified Horsemanship Association, please visit www.CHA-ahse.org or call toll free 1-800-399-0138. To find a certified horseback riding instructor or accredited equine facility near you visit www.CHAinstructors.com.