The Certified Horsemanship Association (CHA) offers a variety of resources for horse professionals and enthusiasts alike to learn more about horsemanship. One of CHA’s most popular educational resource is the professional webinars, which are offered live and also in recorded format. Anyone interested in a past webinar topic can purchase a downloadable file at www.CHAInstructors.com/webinars.
In addition to gaining more horsemanship knowledge, these webinars can also serve as continuing education credit hours for CHA recertification, and could possibly be used for other educational programs that require continuing education credits.* In addition, business owners can use CHA webinars as educational training for staff.
These are just some of the webinars available on the CHA website:
- The 4 Pillars of Small Business Success with Ryan Dohrn
- Equine Behavior with Julie Goodnight
- Equine Educational Opportunities at Colleges/Universities with Dr. Bob Coleman and Amanda Love
- Horse and Herd Management with CHA CEO Christy Landwehr
- Horses and Hormones: What Mares Have Taught Us About Menopause with Teresa Knight, Chief Medical Officer for Women’s Health Specialists of Saint Louis
- Insurance for the Private Horse Owner and the Equine Professional with Diane Lesher of Equisure
- Nine Things the IRS Looks for in Your Horse Business with Victoria Long, CPA
- Marketing That Works with Jordan Manfredi
- Pasture and Manure Management with Lynn Bliven from Cornell University
- Preparing to Become a CHA Certified Horseback Riding Instructor with Laura Jones
- Risk Management in a Horsemanship Program with Jill Montgomery
- Risk Management: What You Need to Know About Liability, Contracts, and Releases with attorney Julie Fershtman
- Social Media and Marketing Tactics with Suzi Carragher
- Teaching Techniques for Riding Instructors with CHA CEO Christy Landwehr
- The Unwanted Horse Issue and How We Can Help with Jill Montgomery
To keep up with upcoming webinars and other resources and information provided by CHA, please sign up for CHA’s free monthly education email newsletter at the bottom of the CHA website at www.CHA-ahse.org.
* Please check with other organizations to see if CHA webinars provide continuing education credits.
CHA Instructors Change Lives Through Safe Experiences with Horses
The purpose of CHA is to promote excellence in safety and education for the benefit of the horse industry. CHA certifies instructors and trail guides, accredits equestrian facilities, publishes educational manuals, produces educational horsemanship DVDs and YouTube Safety shorts, and hosts regional and international conferences. For more information on the largest certifying body of riding instructors and barn managers in North America, Certified Horsemanship Association, please visit www.CHA-ahse.org or call 859-259-3399. To find a certified horseback riding instructor or accredited equine facility near you, visit www.CHAinstructors.com.