PLYMOUTH, MA — SEPT. 7, 2012 — SmartPak powers healthy horses and happy riders, and one way they seek to accomplish that is through education. The Supplement Experts at SmartPak host monthly informational webinars, and this month the topic is on colic prevention with a session called “Colic Prevention: Smart tips to reduce your horse’s risk.” The FREE webinar will be hosted by SmartPak’s Staff Veterinarian, Dr. Lydia Gray, and Senior Director—SmartSupplements, Jessica Normand.
- Thursday, September 13, 2012
- Two sessions available, one at 12:00 p.m. EST and one at 7:00 p.m. EST
- Questions are highly encouraged as they are used to shape webinar content. To submit a question, post it on SmartPak’s Facebook page (facebook.com/SmartPakEquine) and indicate that it is for the webinar. You can also submit questions during pre-registration.
- Thursday, September 13 at 12:00 p.m. EST http://bit.ly/OY5XWk
- Thursday, September 13 at 7:00 p.m. EST http://bit.ly/OqsVWV
Can’t be near a computer during either webinar session? Call in to listen on the phone or access the webinar online at a later time. Past webinars are available for free download with topics ranging from metabolic disorders to gastric health. Visit SmartPakEquine.com/webinars.
- “It was great! What a fabulous education tool you are offering. Kudos!” – Janet C., Durham, NC
- “Thanks again, and can’t believe something this good, informative, and stimulating can ‘be free’. Gotta like it.” – Liz S., Granville, OH
- “Thank you for having these free webinars. I really appreciate them. I forward your notice of upcoming webinars to my ‘horse friends’ list. I have told them how informative they are & that they are free. So nice of you to do this.” – Sue P., Harrisburg, IL
From the feed room to the tack room, SmartPak offers innovative solutions to help riders take great care of their horses. SmartPak was founded in 1999 with the introduction of the patented SmartPak supplement feeding system. The revolutionary, daily dose SmartPaks are custom-made for your horse, individually labeled and sealed for freshness. With the success of this simple and convenient feeding system, SmartPak has continued to expand its offering of quality products, including its own line of more than 60 supplement formulas called SmartSupplements, and a wide variety of tack, equipment, and supplies. The company has grown rapidly each year and is now the largest retailer of equestrian products in the United States. SmartPak’s success has been powered by a passion for delivering an unbeatable customer experience, and the company has been recognized with a Bizrate Circle of Excellence award as well as an “Excellent” rating from STELLAService. An eight-time Inc. 500/5000 honoree, SmartPak is the only equine company ever named to the Inc. 500 list.