The Equine Network’s EquiSearch.com, going strong since 1995, is now giving its loyal audience new features combined with the best of what they love about the website.
Here are some of the exciting new features of EquiSearch.com (http://equisearch.com/home):
- More up-to-date horse sports and industry news
- Improved browse and search functions
- Enhanced photo and video galleries
- Expanded columns on a variety of topics pertinent to the equine industry
And EquiSearch still carries the favorites of its audience:
- Columnist Nancy Jaffer, author and award-winning equestrian journalist who interprets the English and international scene
- Jenni Smith’s blog following the 2014 Tevis Cup
- Active online forums
- Weekly newsletter
- Content from all Equine Network magazines, including EQUUS, Dressage Today, Practical Horseman, Horse&Rider, The Trail Rider, Horse Journal, American Cowboy and Spin to Win Rodeo, in one place.
EquiSearch.com works closely with these magazines to deliver the content horse owners care about: tips on riding and training, authoritative information on horse care, the latest horse sports and industry news, plus sweepstakes and active online forums.
Today, with more than 8,000 articles, EquiSearch.com is one of the most in-depth horse websites on the Internet, and its staff are all horse owners and riders themselves who are dedicated to offering the best information possible on horse care and training to their audience.
“We are delighted to streamline the EquiSearch website, while at the same time offer new features for our busy readers,” said content manager Lindsay Porter. “Now they can search the website with even more ease to find the information they need from the equine experts they trust.”
The Equine Network provides, creates, and distributes relevant content and services to passionate horse enthusiasts while connecting them to each other and the marketplace. The Equine Network is the publisher of award-winning magazines: Horse&Rider, EQUUS, Dressage Today, The Trail Rider, Spin to Win Rodeo, American Cowboy, and Practical Horseman. The Equine Network also publishes a proprietary line of books and DVDs for sale through its store, HorseBooksEtc.com. The Equine Network provides emergency roadside assistance through USRider, and is home to several websites including: EquiSearch.com, Equine.com, MyHorseDaily.com, DiscoverHorses.com, AmericanCowboy.com, and Horse-Journal.com.