Pomona, CA - February 2, 2012 - The Horse Expo Pomona gets underway today! Be sure to stop by the Fairplex for the opportunity to browse a large selections of venders, while also enjoying clinics with the world's top horse experts!
Horse Expo Pomona Fast Facts:
WHAT: The Horse Expo Pomona the premier gathering of horse people in North America, scheduled for February 2-4, 2012, at the Fairplex. It features something for everyone, and horse enthusiasts of all kinds will be able to gain knowledge from expert clinics and enjoy a wide variety of vendors. www.horseexpoevents.com.
WHEN: February 2-4, 2012
WHERE: The Fairplex on 1101 W. McKinley Ave, in Pomona, CA 91768
* Over 300 Vendors
* Project Cowboy: Presented by the American Quarter Horse Association, is "American Idol" meets "America's Got Talent" for cowboys and cowgirls.
* Trail Symposium: Politicians and trail enthusiasts gather to discuss how to keep our horse trails open and maintained, now and in the future, and how to work in harmony with state and federal officials who oversee many of these trails.
* Breed Demonstrations
* Young Rider Park
WHO: The exciting clinician lineup includes:
* Pat & Linda Parelli, natural horsemanship
* Richard Winters, judge and Reined Cow Horse Rider
* Kerry Kuhn, Rider and Trainer
* Eitan Beth-Halachmy , "8", Morgan Horse Dressage Specialist
* Dr. Christian Schacht, sport horse breeding
* Larry Whitesell, gaited horse specialist
* Charles Wilhelm, creator of Ultimate Foundation Training
* Nick Karazissis, hunter/jumper trainer and judge
* Robert Miller, veterinary
* Jim Masterson, equine massage therapist
* Liv Gude, professional equine grooms
* Christy Landwher, Certified Horsemanship Association
* Peter Hopkins, United Infrared Thermography
* Bree Krebel, Vaulter
* Dr. Clair Thunes, equine nutritionist
* Lydia Hiby, animal communicator
* David Bodin, "horse trailer guru"
* Bonnie Davis, trail riding and horse camping
* Gene and Nancy Hilty, driving a hitch
* Sarah Winters, three-day eventing and reined cow horse
* Ada Gates, farrier consultant
* John Shelle, PhD., horse husbandry
* Yvette S. Nout, DVM, equine scientist
* $18 per day
* $10 for children 7-13?(children 6 and under free)
* $45 for 3-day pass
* $10 for parking (First 100 are free!)
* $12 Senior Thursday
* $15 Project Cowboy Finals (Friday 7pm)
For more info and to learn all about the 2012 Horse Expo events, activities, clinicians and presenters, visit www.horsexpoevents.com or call 1-800-352-2411.