Monty Roberts will tour the world in 2016, helping owners and horses face their fears and learn to trust each other.
- March 5, 2016 English Tour: Hadlow College, Kent, UK
- March 11, 2016 English Tour: Reaseheath College, Cheshire East, UK
- March 19, 2016 English Tour: Kingston Maurward College with MARTIN CLUNES, Dorset
- April 9, 2016 Demonstration in Vilhelmsborg, Denmark
- April 24, 2016 German Tour: Zweibrücken, Germany
- April 23, 2016 German Tour: Darmstadt, Germany
- April 30, 2016 German Tour: Ohlstadt, Germany
- May 5, 2016 Austrian Tour: Ebreichsdorf, Austria
- May 7, 2016 Austrian Tour: Stadl-Paura, Austria
- May 23–June 3, 2016 Gentling Wild Horses course at Flag Is Up Farm, California, USA
- May 28–29, 2016 South African Tour: Johannesburg, South Africa
- June 4–5, 2016 South African Tour: Cape Town, South Africa
- July 17–21, 2016 Monty’s Special Training (translation in Portuguese), California, USA
- August 1–5, 2016 Monty’s Special Training at Flag Is Up Farms, California, USA
- August 22–September 2, 2016 Gentling Wild Horses course at Flag Is Up Farm, California, USA
NOTE: March 21–23, 2016 Monty Roberts Certified Instructor’s Meet-Up in England, UK
For more information visit http://www.montyroberts.com/ab_about_monty_calendar/see-monty/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 805-688-6288.
Monty Roberts first gained widespread fame with the release of his New York Times Best Selling book, The Man Who Listens To Horses; a chronicle of his life and development of his non-violent horse training methods called Join-Up. Monty grew up on a working horse farm as a firsthand witness to traditional, often violent methods of horse training and breaking the spirit with an abusive hand. Rejecting that, he went on to win nine world's championships in the show ring. Today, Monty's goal is to share his message that "Violence is never the answer." Roberts has been encouraged by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II with the award of the Membership in The Royal Victorian Order, as well as becoming Patron of Join-Up International. Other honors received were the ASPCA "Founders" award and the MSPCA George T. Angell Humanitarian Award. Monty is credited with launching the first of its kind Equus Online University; an interactive online lesson site that is the definitive learning tool for violence-free training. Join-Up philosophies can be seen at work with both humans and horses across the world, from farms to major corporations. To learn more about Monty Roberts or the many applications of his Join-Up training methods, visit www.montyroberts.com. Horse Sense and Soldiers aired on Discovery Military highlighting the therapeutic effect that horses and Monty Roberts' Join-Up have on PTSD. Monty developed his Horse Sense and Healing program for military and first responder personnel with stress injuries detailed here http://www.join-up.org/veterans.html.