PLYMOUTH, MA -- July 13, 2012 -- SmartPak powers healthy horses and happy riders, and one way they accomplish that is through education. The Supplement Experts at SmartPak host free monthly informational webinars, and this month the topic is an educational overview of gastric ulcers in horses and what owners can do to help. This session is called “Understanding Equine Ulcers and Gastric Health,” and will be hosted by SmartPak’s Staff Veterinarian, Dr. Lydia Gray, and Senior Director of SmartSupplements, Jessica Normand.
- Wednesday, July 18, 2012
- Two sessions available, one at 12:00 p.m. and one at 7:00 p.m. EST
- Questions are highly encouraged as they are used to shape webinar content
- To submit a question, post it on SmartPak’s Facebook page (facebook.com/SmartPakEquine) and indicate that it is for the webinar. You can also submit questions during pre-registration.
- Wednesday, July 18 at 12:00 p.m. EST http://bit.ly/LLwB97
- Wednesday, July 18 at 7:00 p.m. EST http://bit.ly/Scaw2o
Can’t be near a computer during either webinar session? Call in to listen on the phone or access the webinar online at a later time (please note: registration is required to dial into the teleconference). Past webinars are available for free download with topics ranging from metabolic disorders to joint health.
- “I was very impressed with the webinar and thought all of the questions were explained and answered in a way that a typical horse owner could understand!” - Sarah K.
- “Extremely educational.” – Emily B.
- “I really learned a lot and am anxious to begin using some of the techniques I learned.” - Kelly M.
- Thank you so much for preparing and presenting this informative webinar. I’ll be watching for future opportunities to learn. “ – Jody B.
Founded in 1999, SmartPak is the country’s largest online and catalog retailer serving the needs of the active and engaged horse owner. The patented SmartPak supplement feeding system has simplified the process of feeding horse supplements and medications, making it easier for thousands of riders to keep their horses healthier by ensuring their supplements are being fed correctly. SmartPak’s diverse and expansive product offering includes its own line of supplements, tack, and horse blankets as well as an extensive selection of leading brands of equine health, apparel, tack, and equipment. A seven-time Inc. 500/5000 honoree, SmartPak is the only equine company ever named to the Inc. 500 list. SmartPak’s customer service has received an “Excellent” rating from STELLAService, a leading independent reviewer. In 2011, SmartPak was awarded the Bizrate Circle of Excellence Platinum Award. SmartPak is backed by Waltham, MA-based North Bridge Growth Equity.