Is your registered Morgan in your name? Have you forgotten to transfer your Morgan into your ownership? For one time only, AMHA is holding a summer sale on Morgan horse transfers!
Effective June 1 through Aug. 31, 2014, AMHA is offering the low fee of $30 per horse to transfer your Morgan. You don’t even have to be an AMHA member to get this great price break; a 75% savings for non-members.
Have you had your Morgan for years and not updated its records? That’s OK! AMHA will still transfer your Morgan for $30.
Why is it important to transfer your Morgan?
- Increases the value of your Morgan
- Ensures your Morgan a place in Morgan history
- Ensures its future as a registered Morgan and a better life if you ever have to part with it
- Keeping ownership records up-to-date is important for liability issues that might arise
- Allows you to show your Morgan at Morgan shows under your ownership. Your name will be printed in the program and announced in the winner’s circle.
All transfers must be postmarked between June 1 and Aug. 31 to qualify for this one-time reduced transfer fee. Act today!
If you need to do multiple transfers to bring your horses record up-to-date, the fee is $50 per horse. Another great savings!
Founded in 1909, the American Morgan Horse Association is a non-profit organization serving more than 50,000 Morgan horse owners, breeders, exhibitors, and enthusiasts throughout the United States. AMHA serves as a parent organization to more than 90 recognized Morgan horse clubs and national organizations. For more information on America’s original horse breed, contact the American Morgan Horse Association, Inc., 4066 Shelburne Road, Suite 5, Shelburne, Vermont 05482; 802-985-4944; www.morganhorse.com.