Horse Expo, Inc. is looking for a knowledgeable, dedicated and creative individual who would thrive in the position of New Business Development for both annual Western States Horse Expo events: Sacramento, California and Pomona, California.
These events are the hallmark in Equine Expositions, marking two of the largest in the nation. Known and respected around the world, these expos draw the finest headliner professionals from every discipline. Thousands of people flock through the gates to take advantage of everything the expos offer — including shopping. This devoted and enthusiastic audience makes retailers anxious to reserve their spots each year, as well as capitalize on this exposure for expansion and growth into the powerful California equine market.
This exciting business development position is salary-plus-bonus. The job requires working from the main office in El Dorado County, California.
• In-depth knowledge of the equine industry
• Background in marketing and new business development
• Talent for composing creative packages for sales and high impact sponsorship proposals, including partnerships
• Savvy of Office Suite and contact management software is a must
• Ability to flourish in a tight team environment with support staff
To submit a resume, email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “New Business Development” in the subject line.