The grand prize for the ACTHA 2015-16 season* is an all-expenses paid trail riding and cattle drive experience for one lucky winner and a guest in beautiful southwestern Alberta, sponsored by Cavallo. The prize includes return economy airfares, transfers, and accommodation and meals for four days. Extra days are possible at the winner’s expense.
Nestled at the base of the majestic Canadian Rockies, Sierra West is a cow/calf operation with some yearlings that are trailed to the near-by Bow Crow Forest reserve, while others are on locally leased land for the summer months. Sierra West Cabins & Ranch Vacations have three log cabins set on the banks of Todd Creek and have now built a small town. “Cowtown” complete with the Longhorn Saloon (meeting house), a Cantina (commercial kitchen) and three Bunkhouses (Gambler, Maverick & Vaquero) have been added to accommodate more guests and larger groups.
While at the ranch, guests can experience various activities of the Alberta Cowboy’s way of life from a cattle drive to trail rides, gymkhana events, cattle sorting and more all within the breath taking scenery of the Canadian Rockies. Enjoy the fresh mountain streams, big blue skies and the unending scenery.
Here`s how you can enter to make it happen...
- You will be automatically entered in the draw each and every time you ride in the Open and Pleasure Division of an ACTHA Arena Challenge or ACTHA Trail Challenge.
- You will also receive an extra entry if you receive a Cavallo Judges Pick Award at any ACTHA event.
- Use your Cavallo Hoof Boots to increase your chances of winning. Just dress your horse up in Cavallo Boots and ride in any ACTHA event to be entered once more in the draw.
- Get another entry by hosting an ACTHA event (AOC or CTC). Gain an extra entry for each and every event you host.
* The ACTHA Ride Year ends May 31, 2016.
For more information on this exciting draw, check out: http://sierrawestcabins.com/