As the country’s largest online equestrian retailer, SmartPak has all of the favorite brands of riding helmets. SmartPak is pleased to announce that it is expanding its collection and is now offering GPA helmets.
“GPA has been and continues to be a well-respected brand across many disciplines in the equestrian world,” said Cyndy Miller, Senior Director of Merchandising at SmartPak. “We are excited to be able to offer this line of helmets to our customers. And because we know helmet shopping online can be tough, we’re proud to offer free shipping on all orders over $75 and free returns on all sized items, including helmets, so every rider can find their perfect fit.”
Known for comfort and sophisticated style, GPA helmets offer high-tech materials and cutting edge technology. From show jumping to dressage, and eventing to endurance, GPA offers a range of helmets for a variety of disciplines. These helmets are tested in the fields by the professionals and all of GPA’s helmets are ASTM/SEI certified.
SmartPak is now offering the following helmet styles:
- GPA Speed Air 2X –A rider favorite, this helmet combines modern style, comfort, and protection. Like all of the GPA helmets SmartPak is offering, it has an inside foam lining that is removable and washable for easy cleaning.
- GPA First Lady 2X – The first helmet developed especially for ladies! This helmet offers the same technical assets and comforts of the GPA Speed Air with a large visor to protect the rider’s skin from the sun.
- GPA Easy 2X – Designed for riders of all levels and disciplines, this multi-purpose helmet features modern technology, a sleek design, and a lightweight, ventilated outer shell.
- GPA Speed Air 4S 2X –This helmet comes from GPA’s Redline Collection, which allows for a new level of shock absorption and double the safety. While most helmets are made from two layers, the Redline Collection features four elements of safety: an outer shell, an interface, a main shell, and a foam liner.
- GPA Evo2X –The new generation GPA Evo2X has all the features you’re looking for in a modern helmet. It features an extremely lightweight and ventilated shell with anatomically designed neck and chin protection for optimal comfort.
Buying a helmet is an investment, and finding the perfect fit can be tricky. SmartPak is here to make shopping for a helmet easier with free shipping and free returns on all sized items, including helmets. “We’ve done all that we can to make shopping for helmets a stress-free process,” added Miller. “We even offer how-to videos on fitting equestrian helmets with helpful tips from the pros! We want all of our customers to be able to shop with confidence.”
To learn more about GPA, or to place a risk free order, visit www.SmartPak.com today.
From the feed room to the tack room, SmartPak offers innovative solutions to help riders take great care of their horses. SmartPak was founded in 1999 with the introduction of the patented SmartPak supplement feeding system. The revolutionary, daily dose SmartPaks are custom-made for your horse, individually labeled and sealed for freshness. With the success of this simple and convenient feeding system, SmartPak has continued to expand its offering of quality products, including its own line of more than 60 supplement formulas called SmartSupplements, and a wide variety of tack, equipment, and supplies. The company has grown rapidly each year and is now the largest retailer of equestrian products in the United States. SmartPak’s success has been powered by a passion for delivering an unbeatable customer experience, and the company has been recognized with a Bizrate Circle of Excellence award as well as an “Elite” rating from STELLAService. A nine-time Inc. 500/5000 honoree, SmartPak is the only equine company ever named to the Inc. 500 list.