TWYDIL is a global supplier of equine supplements produced in Switzerland for top performance horses. With 50 years experience, TWYDIL products are sold in more than 70 countries and are now for the first time available in the USA. Setting the world’s standards in equine supplements by utilizing only the highest quality ingredients in the most technologically advanced scientific manner, TWYDIL products are being embraced and endorsed by the most successful trainers and breeders.
TWYDIL products can be used up to and during the day of competition without risk. TWYDIL remains the only company worldwide to undertake a triple control at LCH, the central testing laboratory for the FEI and the highest anti-doping authority in the world. TWYDIL ensures that each batch of feed supplements is tested and approved for final distribution.
“We are thrilled with the reception TWYDIL products are receiving! We’ve expanded our sales team to be able to introduce TWYDIL into all disciplines. We excited to bring these products to the entire horse industry, as well as the hunter/jumper and Thoroughbred racing areas which have become devoted markets for us,” said Shannon White, TWYDIL Sales Manager for the U.S. “We have three products from TWYDIL’s complete line that are now approved in the U.S. and we are continually working toward FDA approval for more.”
The three products now available in the United States are:
- Single dose syringes of TWYDIL S paste provide micro-nutrients to generate intestinal flora aid in equalizing the pH levels in the stomach and hind gut to reduce excess acid which can keep horses from performing at their optimum level and potentially damage the stomach lining. Our proprietary blend of 40% refined fatty acids, glucosamine, magnesium, Omega 3, Omega 6, Probiotics, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Alpha - tocopherol acetate, and pectin.
- Effects are noticeable after the first few days of administration and will be significantly noticeable within the first month and with continuous use of the product.
- TWYDIL S should be given 15 to 20 minutes before exercise, shipping, or competition, because stress is triggered during exertion.
- Single dose sachets of dry powder micro-nutrients for overall mental well-being. Designed to support proper nervous system function ~ especially for anxious, spooky, or unfocused horses. “C" is a propriety blend of dried natural ingredients rich in magnesium, selenium, zinc, vitamins E, B6, and B12, and tryptophan. May be sprinkled over feed or mixed with water and administered orally.
- Beneficial effects are noticeable after the first few days of administration and will be significantly noticeable within the first month and with continuous use of the product.
- The best nutrient absorption optimizer on the market, this dry powder supplement contains a proprietary blend of 14 vitamins, seven trace elements in a diversified form, synthetic amino acids and collagen fractions including magnesium, probiotics, and probiotics all in optimal concentration.
- Ideal for horses in training, young and growing horses, lactating mares, breeding stallions, weaned foals, and horses in the rigors of sales prep.
- TWYDIL Grow’s bio-availability and efficiency have been tested worldwide. A significant effect can be observed after three weeks use with maximum effect achieved after 6 weeks.
TWYDIL users include competitors at the highest levels of their disciples - including multiple champions at the 2016 National Horse Show, Breeders’ Cup winners, and 4 Star Level Eventing competitors.
For product information and ordering, contact Cyndi Greathouse, TWYDIL Sales Representative at 859-699-3334 or email@example.com.
TWYDIL is a world-renowned feed supplements, cosmetics and hygienic products for top performance horses, produced in Basel, Switzerland and part of PAVESCO AG which was founded on April 4th, 1955 by Daniel Stofer, who died in 1988. PAVESCO AG researches, develops, and manufactures equine products under the registered trademark TWYDILwhich are sold in more than 70 countries. TWYDIL means superior quality as it has based its development on scientific criteria and has adopted the highest quality standards. TWYDIL products are used by the most successful trainers and breeders of all types horses in France, Great Britain, Ireland, Germany, Spain, Italy, Japan, Hong Kong, Macao, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Libya, India, etc.