REDINGOTE is a new equestrian lifestyle brand that is introducing an innovative concept to the technical outerwear market. REDINGOTE has created a jumpsuit that is not only waterproof, breathable and insulated, but feminine, flattering and on-trend.
Equestrian athletes and trainers spend many hours outside all year round and typically rely on multiple top and bottom layers to keep themselves warm while tacking up, working in the barn, or coaching their students in the winter. Additionally, any riders who participate in horse shows spend a lot of time hanging out before and after they go into the show ring. REDINGOTE’s jumpsuit provides one simple, yet highly functional, piece of clothing that keeps riders warm, dry and clean throughout their day.
There is no shortage of special features thoughtfully designed for horse owners and riders, including storage components for crops and spurs, multiple exterior and interior pockets, and leg zippers that open to the thigh. (Learn more about the features here.)
REDINGOTE launched in February 2018 with our jumpsuit available in two colors . The product is available for pre-order now and will ship in September for Fall/Winter 2018-2019. The retail price is $378, and it’s available in sizes XX-Small through Large.
The designs and features include:
- Breathable waterproof shell with fully taped seams;
- Quilted lining with 60 grams of insulation;
- Zippers on the legs that allow you to put on and take off the jumpsuit while wearing boots;
- Cinched waistline for feminine fit;
- Double storm flap secured by magnets block wind and water;
- Secure pockets, including a wipeable horse treat pocket and a crop pocket;
- D-ring on hip holds your spurs when not in use;
- Meant to layer over a standard riding outfit;
- Armpit zips allow for adjusted air flow;
- Available in regular and short inseams.
REDINGOTE was founded by Connie DeMaio, a lifelong equestrian and professional rider and trainer, and Allison Malenfant, who specializes in active wear merchandising and product development. Learn more about the founders here.