Horse and stable flies are not only nuisances, but they can carry or spread diseases that are bad for you and your horses.
Links in articles are part of an Amazon Affiliate program that provides income to support this brand. Links are chosen by our editors.
Stable Management has covered the management of flying pests on your horse property in multiple articles. You can find a list of articles by going here.
Sign up now for Amazon Prime 30-day Free Trials, a membership program that offers special benefits including: Instantly watch thousands of movies and TV episodes; Borrow Kindle books; Get unlimited FREE two-day shipping (no minimum order size). Learn more.
Below we have listed some of the articles you can find in StableManagement.com’s Fly Control section with links to help you quickly get to them for reading.
- Stable Management’s Equine Pest Control Special Issue
- Allies in Fighting Flies
- Stop Flies Before They Start
- Controlling Water and Airflow to Reduce Biting Flies
- Insecticides and Repellents for External Parasite Control
- Predator Wasps for Horse Farm Fly Control
- USRider: How to Deal with Pesky Bugs While Traveling
- Feed-Through Larvicides
- Topical Fly Repellents: Sprays, Wipes, Paints and Pour-Ons
- A Primer on Biting Flies from Colorado State University
Equine business owners can create an Amazon Business Account.