Clinician Clinton Anderson is looking for three students who have completed his intermediate level of horsemanship to work with for an upcoming video training series. The goal of the series, titled “Test Your Intermediate,” is to help horse owners learn and fine-tune the intermediate level of Clinton’s training method, which includes 33 groundwork and riding exercises.
The students selected to work with Clinton and star in the intermediate video series will receive one-on-one instruction from Clinton. The clinician will work with each student independently, having them show him every groundwork and riding exercise from the Intermediate Series http://duhlink.co/Intermediate
. After each exercise, he’ll critique and grade the students. All the while, cameras will be rolling to catch every tip, nuance and troubleshooting advice.
Clinton’s in-depth critique of each of the students and their horses will help viewers of the series make improvements and adjustments to their own technique so that just like the students on the video, they can take their horsemanship to the next level.
To work with Clinton and star in the series, interested students must submit an application and a short video that shows them practicing the Intermediate level of Clinton’s training method. For consideration, please follow the guidelines below:
You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must be a current No Worries Club member www.noworriesclub.com.
- You must have either a mare or a gelding to work with. No stallions, mules or donkeys.
- Fill out an application on the Downunder Horsemanship website under the “Test Your Intermediate” tab www.downunderhorsemanship.com/tvshow.aspx.
- Applications are due Dec. 31, 2013.
- Filming will be done at the Downunder Horsemanship Ranch in Stephenville, Texas. You will be responsible for getting yourself and your horse to the ranch for filming and all accommodations during your stay.
- Filming for the series will be held in 2014.
- Only those chosen will be contacted.
Clinton Anderson is a clinician, horse trainer and competitor. He’s dedicated his life to helping others realize their horsemanship dreams and keeping them inspired to achieve their goals. The Downunder Horsemanship method of horse training is based on mutual respect and understanding and gives horse owners the knowledge needed to become skilled horsemen and train their horses to be consistent and willing partners. Clinton instructs horsemanship clinics, presents Walkabout Tours across the country, produces a television show, hosts an internet TV website and is constantly creating comprehensive study kits and training tools to make learning horsemanship as accessible and easy as possible. Discover for yourself how Clinton and the Method can help you achieve your horsemanship dreams at www.downunderhorsemanship.com.
At the start of your video, give us a brief intro. Tell us about your horse and what you need help with.
- Briefly demonstrate each Intermediate exercise in order with no audio or talking.
- Videos must be live footage--no picture slideshows will be accepted.
- Keep your video under 30 minutes in length.