Following is information on one of the current open positions at the Equine Network LLC, the parent company of Stable Management.
Marketing Services Manager
This full-time position could be done from a home office for an experienced, professional tele-commuter. Company is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado.
- Marketing, project management and client relations – 5 years (minimum)
- Bachelor's (Required)
The Equine Network, LLC is looking for a unicorn of sorts—one who excels in project management, client strategy and campaign execution—to join our marketing services team.
The ideal candidate would be uber organized with a strong sense of leadership, excellent communication skills and a deep understanding of the horse industry.
Our marketing services team handles campaigns and programs including virtually every form of media and marketing for both external clients and our internal programs, and this role is integral to that group. Surrounding this role is a full marketing team of very passionate, hard-working horse enthusiasts who thrive in both independent and team working situations.
This person will be working daily with clients, sales reps, editors, designers and marketers to develop and execute successful programs.
The marketing services manager will work daily with our sales team to help develop strategy for client campaigns and build out the programs. These may include contests, sweepstakes, lead gen programs, web/social/email programs, etc.
The person in this role also works on internal deliverables, coordinates resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ability to manage large projects from start to finish
- Strong background in analytics and reporting
- Expert knowledge of SEO implementation and maintenance
- Strong drive to provide a positive client experience from start to finish
- Identify appropriate practices and opportunities to maximize results for marketing initiatives
- Expert in multitasking is a must—this person may juggle 10 clients and 5 sales reps at any given time!
- Design skills are a bonus, but fluency with the Adobe Suite of products is a must
- Ability to create visually aesthetic programs
- Experience with project management platforms such as Asana
- HTML and WordPress experience is a plus
- Project, CRM and social management platform experience is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience marketing, project management and client relations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional time management qualities, including creating, maintaining, and deploying multiple projects on set deadlines
- Minimal travel required, 3-4 trips per year
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Horse experience a must!
Seniority Level - Mid-level
Industry - Media and Marketing Services
Employment Type - Full-time
The Equine Network LLC is the premier horse enthusiast group, bringing together events, memberships, marketing and media that span the globe. With long-standing brands, as well as some of the largest events in the horse industry, we strive to be the best in our field, continually evolving and expanding our horizons.
All applications should be directed to Melissa Kitchen at firstname.lastname@example.org.