Kensington Protective Products is in search of exceptional team members to assist with revenue growth in selling our products throughout the USA. Candidates should have strong sales management skills and be proactive in developing and working prospect lists and coming up with strategies with the management and office staff that maximize sales.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience and be knowledgeable about sales and the equine industry. Candidates must have an understanding of horses and the needs of professional barns, showing, tack stores and equine product usage. Must be comfortable with completing sales reports, meeting sales expectations and must be a self-starter.
– Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales
– Excellent verbal, phone and written communication skills
– Proven track record of professional success
– Strong organizational and sales management skills
– Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
To apply, submit a cover letter, resume and commission expectations to (email preferred):
Accounts and Sales Manager
Kensington Protective Products, Inc
151 N Reservoir St
Pomona, CA 91767